BOO

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Daily Grind....

After a much needed "little vacation" with Rex home for more than a day and a half, and not really a lot on the "to do" list... we are back to the grind of things. Rex headed back up to Longview WA at 3:00 am this morning.. makes for a very long day, but his choice to drive in the morning rather than the night before. So those of us here are back to the crazy schedule of basketball, basktball and more basketball... Josh's basketball schedule for UCC is going to be in full swing in about 2 weeks. The boys have their first game on Sat. I can't wait to see them play!!! I LOVE IT!
Mikyala is loving playing basketball for the first time. She is doing really good, and having a great time!
Andrea is loving her CNA class and doing very well! She is excited to start her clinical rotations after Christmas.
I'm busy with work, and learning new things, that are keeping my brain working.
Brayden is still living in CA. Last I heard he was trying to get registered at the Community College there in Vaccaville.
Sure was weird not having him here for Thanksgiving. But he is planning to come up for Christmas. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
I'll try to keep up a little on this blog.. I haven't been the best on our family blog... but I'm trying!

No comments: