BOO

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi - I hope everyone had plenty to eat yesterday...we sure did! We ate, we played cards, we ate, we played games, we ate.....We are enjoying being together as a family, after a year separation. We are loving being in the country again too. We have much to be grateful for!

Today is organize the garage day - we are moved into our house - mostly - but have many boxes in the garage that need organizing...We'll throw in a little go-cart and motorcycle riding too, not to mention eating left overs - it'll be great!

I will try to add updates on our family here - but please feel free to check out our family blog as well. It is deniseandrance.blogspot.com

Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I need to organize my garage too. I didn't really want to do it this weekend though.