It's Thanksgiving day and the turkey is in the oven making the house smell like the holidays, the rolls are done and just waiting to be devoured, the pies are made and poised for consumption. (yes, I said pies as in multiple pies. I know there are only 4 of us eating them but how do you choose only one pie to make.) Getting ready to do mashed potatoes and yams as well as all the rest of dinner. Who wouldn't love this holiday. Not just for the great food we get to eat but for the opportunity to reflect on life and how blessed we are. Mom, dad and Ranelle are here. It's been really nice. Of course I have a puzzle set up and hope to go on a little hike to a local waterfall if the rain stops. I don't have much more planned but I'm sure we will find things to do.
I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving day!! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment