BOO

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's get started!!!

We are feeling the need to keep in better contact with each of you. The newsletter was OK but not as inclusive as we had hoped. Sooo, let's try a family blog. I know that some of you already have your own blog site. Maybe you can just write a short note on the family site that refers to your blog. However you want to do it. We are hoping that this way people can write when they want and not have to wait until the end of the month or until I request something for the newsletter. We really hope that ALL will write something periodically so that we can know what is happening in your life and can cheer you on.

For you with children out of the home, I may not have all their email addresses, so please let them know about the family blog and send me their email address so I can add them as an author on the blog.

I'm still trying to figure this whole technology thing out so may have to do some tweeking as I learn the various possibilities.

Hope you all are having a beautiful Thanksgiving--sharing lots of good food with those you love and taking time to remember the many blessings that pour down on all of us daily. We love You, each and every one.

Mom and Dad/g'ma and g'pa Reber/Lynn and Dennis

No comments: