Guess I will give this a try.... we had a quiet thanksgiving this year... went to shannons brothers for dinner and then just spent the rest of the day at home relaxing... was nice... we are all doing ok. I am working in Pacific City building a water treatment plant. I work there during the week and come home on the weekends. Construction jobs in the Roseburg area are few and far between so i took a job with a company in Reedsport.
Shannon is still very busy in the salon. Ryan J. is doing window tinting and still plugging along with EMT hopes. Shaquel was recently laid off from Wildlife Safari but has a trip to Australia planned in Jan. She's excited. Treyse is doing well in school.. looking forward to basketball starting.. He is almost 6 ft 3 . I cant believe how tall he is.
have a good holiday.. Ryan
1 comment:
Good to hear from you Ryan,,,,if you are in PC and can't get home for the weekend and want to get out of the trailer, you are always welcome to stay at my house. Glad you had a nice quiet Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment