BOO

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is Randi. We have our own blog too that you are welcome to see. I need to do better at updating it though. I am thankful to have a huge family! I love our family--even though I don't see many of you very often I know each of you and am so glad to be apart of the Reber family. We are down in Zion's with my family and my Dad's family. We are loving the break from work!

We are doing pretty good up in Tremonton, Ut. We are busy with work, work, and school. That is about it. Oh except for our Pigeons. Yes, we have a whole flock of pigeons that we feed and race and feed some more. It is a fun sport that Ryan spends much of his free time doing. He loves it! Ryan probably has 3 more years of school to go through- just because he is only able to go part time right now. I am working at the city library. I am also the YW president in my ward. I absolutely LOVE it! I love my young women! So anyways! Life is grand and we are enjoying the adventures!

No comments: