BOO

Monday, January 11, 2010

An update on the Egberts

So, I know some of you know, but I thought I would let you all know. We made our blog private. If you want to see it, let me know and I can add you. I need your e-mail address to do it.

Since we got back from Missouri we have been staying busy. I have had inspections at work, and Jonny has some big tests he is taking that he has to pass to graduate. He has taken 1 so far, and has 2 more this week. He is handling the stress pretty well, and is doing a good job of studying and still making time for Gannon and I.

Gannon must be teething again because he has been waking up and crying at night, which seem like he is too old do be doing. Hopefully those teeth come in soon because we all function better when we get good rest. He has been talking a ton more. It is so fun to hear the words he is learning. I told him I needed to change his diaper and to go into his room. He ran in there and grabbed a diaper and came back to me with it and said "di". What a smarty pants. It is fun to watch him learn.

Hope all are well!

No comments: