BOO

Monday, January 11, 2010

From the Home Place

Dad and I cleaned the chicken coop today and put in new straw. What a job! Hope the chickens appreciate their clean digs. Moved the chicks to another pen. They won't be big enough to put in with the flock for another 3-4 weeks. Cleaned the brooder pen and have it all ready for the baby chicks that should hatch on the 15th. The broody hen has been such a good sitter--like Horton, she just sits and sits. I hope its worth it for her.

We are going to Medford on Wednesday. Dad has a MD appointment, then we'll do a few errands and do a session at the temple. We will stay at the river cabin overnight so we can go to the temple again on Thursday morning. Will be home Thursday afternoon. We got a free night at the river cabin as the last time we stayed there all the pipes were frozen and there was no water at all. Not so cold now so should be fine.

Haley has a post below this one so be sure to scroll down.

1 comment:

Miss Madeline Reber said...

I hope everything went well! I love you both! :D