Hey guys, I'm growing my hair out this year so I can donate to Locks of Love. Who wants to join me? My goal is to make it until June/July 2011. They need a minimum of 10inch braid or ponytail. For more specifics go to their website. http://locksoflove.org/donate.html
4 comments:
Did you mean June/July 2010 or 2011? I think it's an awesome thing to do. I wish I could do it. Mom.
Summer 2011. I should have been more specific.
Rachelle!
I would love to participate :) So Summer of 2011 it is! It'll take a lot of self control to not cut my hair before then :) Also my invite to contribute to this blog expired, do you think you could send me a new one?
-Britt
Great Brit!! I know what you mean about the self control but you can do it!!! Thanks for joining the cause! =)
I just emailed you another invite for the blog. Would Love to hear from you. Find out what you are doing.
Post a Comment