I hope everyone had a fantabulous Thanksgiving! I know I did. I heard the Soli family went to my family's home, and that the kids absolutely loved it! I'm sorry I missed you guys! I was in Morgan with Lorin's family. Very different--there were 8 of us at the dinner table, and it was fairly quiet, lol! It was great. Lorin and I also went to the Salt Lake Temple opening night of the the lights--it is always sooo beautiful. We also walked through the Conference Center. They said it was the only night they had open walk throughs-usually you have to have a tour guide.
I can't believe it is already December either! Did it sneak up on everyone else like it did on me? It is proving to be a busy month already, and it just started. Our 3rd grade is putting on a Christmas program on the 15th, so we have been working several days a week for an hour. It has been hard work, but I believe it will be worth it! The kids are so happy to sing and look sooo cute on the stage.
Traveling is going to be crazy this month too! I will be in Elko next weekend to work on some Christmas things for my class. The following weekend, Dec. 19, Lorin is being baptized! So I will be in Boise, ID for that, and then back to Elko for Christmas break. A fun filled December for sure!
Mads
No comments:
Post a Comment