  |
| Kyle and Tucker patiently waiting in line for his doughnut |
This is my first attempt at blogging so here is crossing my fingers that it all works out okay. We had a wonderful 4th of July with our family minus Austin who is working in New Jersey this summer. We went camping in Woodburn Or. Right behind the outlets (score). We walked through a gate and right into the outlet mall. Was fun for all but Kyle...lol. This rv park was the closest to St.paul where we attended the rodeo Friday night. Saturday we enjoyed a day in Portland at the Portland Saturday market. It is here that we had our first experience with the famous VooDoo doughnuts. We waited in line for an hour and a half in 90 degree tempts no shade. I hoped it was going to be worth every minute of waiting and it was. Although I can't decide if the ice water or the doughnut was better at that point. Here is a photo of Kyle and Tucker patiently waiting in line. I am becoming familiar with this site so thought I would see if I am sharing photos correctly or not.
Other exciting news for our family is that Austin proposed to his girlfriend Brita this weekend in New York while she is there visiting for a few days. She is wonderful and we welcome her with open arms into our family. However Kyle and I are still shaking our heads at the thought of being old enough to have children getting married. It is a new phase of life for us for sure. This is my update for now. If this proves to be a successful post I will hope to add more updates in the future. Love you all. Would be fun to see posts with updates from everyone!
1 comment:
Great to hear what your family is doing. Keep those posts coming!
Post a Comment