BOO
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
What is happening with the Husteads
Hello All,
I thought I would write a little bit on this blog. We are in the process of moving down to St. George for who-knows-how-long. We are still waiting on the Hawaii gig, seeing if that is still going to happen. Prayers on that would be so helpful. But as for now, I have a job interview on Thursday, for a part time job with the city that would pay pretty good. I am also going to be teaching "self-rescue" swim lessons for people 6 months old and up. I have a lot of friends and people I know that live in southern Utah that are interested in having me teach their children. So I am hoping to stay busy with that as well.
My kids are getting so big. Anya turned 1 on March 13th and Dmo will be turning 3 this Friday May 31st.
If you want to know more about what is going on with us, check out my blog: hujiating.blogspot.com.
It is a private blog, so email me or message me on facebook with your email address and I'll send you an invite.
Love You All!
Congrats Grandma and Grandpa on your Anniversary!
-Trina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment