BOO

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From the Home Place

Picked out carpet and kitchen flooring today.  Things are coming together at last.  We will be back in the house by the end of the month.  Everything will not be finished but nearly so.

I had a Granny Clampet moment in the Roseburg Apartment.  Everything is furnished, including dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc.  I couldn't find a can opener and spent some time grumbling about the fact that of all things to NOT provide, a can opener was not it.  I needed a new one anyway, so bought one.  About 3 days later I realized that the thing sitting on the counter next to the coffee maker was indeed a can opener--an electric one.  Oh my.....

1 comment:

Devery said...

Oh my, that can opener story is great!! Haha, but yes you DID need a new one anyway :) I am so glad you bought one!!