I honestly can't remember when I posted last, so hopefully I don't repeat anything.
The last, oh, six months has been crazy for us. We packed up and moved to Rexburg, ID in September. The move went well, we had a lot of help from Rachelle, which saved me in my very pregnant state. We were in Rexburg for 3 week when Isla Alyse arrived.
She is such a good baby! We love having a girl, and having two kids. Gannon loves her so much, he is good at getting her to laugh too. My mom, Jorin and Jantzen came and helped us for about 10 days. We wish they could have stayed longer because it was so fun to see them, and we also wish my dad could have come too.
Jonny Graduated from Chiropractic school in December. Wahoo!! He did an awesome job, and graduated as one of the top 3 in his class of about 80 students.


We are currently in the process of buying the practice from Jon's dad. We should own it in the next two weeks. We are also in the process of buying a home. It is still being built, so we get to make a bunch of decisions on what things look like. We will move in in Mid-April. So, come visit us!
Lots of big changes=some stress for me, but things have been coming together pretty smoothly, so I feel very blessed.
I am not on my own computer, so I don't have all the pictures I want to load, but here are a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment