BOO

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Egbert Update

It is spring break here for us... well for Jon anyway. I wish I got a break from my job. We have been able to do a couple fun things though. Gannon and I went to the beach with Rachelle and Ranelle while Jon took his National Board Exams. It was a lot of fun, but soo windy! We missed Jon and felt bad that he had to answer over 850 test questions while we played.
Then, this last weekend Jonny, Gannon and I went to Pacific City and Lincoln City. We had a lot of fun climbing up the huge sand dune, and seeing star fish. We were lucky to have a sunny and relatively warm day. We also stopped by the Aviation and Space Museums. That was pretty awesome! The "Spruce Goose" is huge! We learned a lot and had a great time.
We still have a few more days of spring break. I am sure there is more fun to be had.
Last, but definitely not least, we are expecting our 2nd little one. I am 12 1/2 weeks along and feeling good. We are excited to find out what we are having in a couple months.

4 comments:

Kristen and Darryl said...

Congratulations Haley!

Katie Soli said...

what?!?! you are just going to drop it on us like that? :) I am so excited for you!!!! what is the due date? how have you been feeling? Love you and Miss you!!!

Tana said...

Yay!!

Ryan and Randi said...

That is really exciting!