BOO

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cooking lesson with Meg

We decided that once a week each of the kids would have an opportunity to decide what to have for dinner and then prepare it for us! This Sunday was Meg's first day to try out this "cooking" thing. She wanted to try Teriyaki burgers. We had a great time together in the kitchen and I think she learned quite a few things. The Teriyaki burgers turned out great! She is already thinking about what to make next week.
This Saturday is Roman's turn. He has already told me what he wants to make.I want you all to guess what his choice is.....it is his favorite "food" in the whole world (just a little hint for those of you who know him very well..)










2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Way to go Meg! The burgers look great! Roman......you're letting him make candy for dinner?!? I happen to know that he loves candy. =)

Katie Soli said...

Good job Meg. What a good idea. I think I might try this just so someone else gets to think of what to eat for dinner. That is my least favorite part...thinking :) I don't know Roman very well so I am looking forward to seeing what he makes