BOO

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thought you should know

May 27,2012
Exactly 54 years ago today my sweetheart Lynn Howard and I started our life together in the temple.  What a wonderful day it was. Celestial marriage was the start of our life together. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Each day has been wonderful throughout the years. I love Lynn with all of my heart. We have been blessed in many ways over these years. We are blessed now with the continuation of a growing ever larger family. Each one of you has a special place in our hearts. May you  come to know the happiness and joy that we have enjoyed and continue to have in our lives.     Dennis Reber

1 comment:

Kristen and Darryl said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that I did not miss it, as I have been sort of out of it this past week. We love you both! Thank you for everything that you do!