I haven't gotten on any blogs in a long time, and by the looks of it, no one else has either. Here is a quick update for us.
We bought a house about a year ago, and are in the process of getting our sprinkler system in. Hopefully we will be able to say sod in the next couple of weeks.
Gannon is 3 1/2, and still can't decide if he likes primary. He keeps asking if he can go back to nursery. He does love the primary songs however, which is nice for me because I am the Primary Chorister.
Jon is busy building our practice that we purchased from his Dad last August. He loves being able to help people, and we have only heard good things from patients. Hopefully it stays that way!
Isla is 18 months and keeps us moving. She LOVES to be outside. I think she would be happy if she could sleep outside too. She never wants to come in. She loves babies and any kind of treat.
We are expecting baby number 3. I am due November 28th or 29th, I am not really sure. I am almost 10 weeks along, and doing well. I feel like I am already showing, which I am not that excited about, but there isn't much I can do about that. I have my first appointment next week and will have an ultrasound. We can't wait to see this little baby!
Hope everyone is well. We miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment