BOO

Monday, May 2, 2011

Update from The Frey's

It has been a very long time since I have updated anything.  So, here we go.
James and I are both in school.  I am working on my Masters of License Professional Counseling and James is at Dixie working on his generals and getting started on the Computer program with an emphasis in Information Technology.  I have been working at Redcliff Ascent, in the office, for the last year, but I will be leaving at the end of May.  Hopefully I can find something closer to home, as I was driving two hours everyday to get to and from work.
Joseph is growing like crazy and never stops going! I'll get some pictures up soon.

We went to SLC for Conference weekend and my mom was involved in a car crash and our brand new car was totaled.  Luckily, no one was hurt and Mom just had some minor bruising and a black eye.  She was really lucky.
So that's it from us.  Life isn't too exciting right now, just chasing down Joseph and trying to finish school.  I'll get pictures put up soon.
Love you guys!  Tana

No comments: