I wanted to post a few pictures of our big day canning apple cider. I think we got about 180 quarts, was that right mom? Rachelle, the kids and I went to mom and dad's on Monday and just got them all done. We started out with about 800 pounds of apples. What a day! It actually went pretty fast and the weather was gorgeous!
We decided it was finally time to paint our house, it had been PINK long enough....(only since 1950 something). Doesn't it look good! What a difference paint makes. Yes, the front door is still pink, we haven't found the right paint for it yet. Don't worry, it won't last long!
Homeschool is going well. Meg is busy with 5th grade and has quite a few big projects she is working on. Roman loves kindergarten and is always eager to learn and especially take tests. I hope that eagerness continues on... :)
We love you all
Kristen, Darryl, Meg and Roman
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun :)
Your house looks GOOOOOOD. So much work but so worth it. I can't wait to see it in person.
Thanks for not posting my "beautiful" pics. Seriously, Thank you! It was a long, tiring, fun day.
Your house looks great, Kris! And how I miss doing apple cider - wish we could have been there with you!
Post a Comment